About Managing Director's Qualification
Managing Director's Qualification:
♦ Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification from Project Management Institute (PMI), USA, in good-standing since 2005
♦ MBA WITH GOLD MEDAL,from XLRI,
Jamshedpur, (top ranking Institution), 2004.
Specializations: (a) Strategy, (b) Operations & (c) Finance
♦ BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY (CIVIL) IN 1984; FIRST CLASS WITH HONOURS; From IIT-BHU, India, a top ranking institute within the family of renowned IITs.
(a) Project Management Institute (PMI),
(b) American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), USA,
(c) International Association for Management of Technology (IAMOT), USA,
(d) Society of Engineers, UAE
He is always in the pursuit of knowledge, which helped him publish academic papers in peer-reviewed journals, present lectures in management institutions, and publish a book on Islamic Finance – his interest in widening the influence of Islamic Finance into project financing led him into publishing this book. His love of sharing kowledge with others does not remain confined to publishing; he also also trains professionals seeking to enhance their knoweldge of project maangement or obtaining the coveted PMP certification.
Worked with Leading Companies, like
Simplex (top-ranking construction company of India), Som Dutt Builders
(largest contractors in Iraq during the 90s), UAE Armed Forces,
Etisalat (a top-ranking company of the Middle East).
- ♦ Since 1984, gained on-the-job versatile experience in practically all spheres associated with Project management (initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing), related to construction of buildings and related infrastructure, spread over India, Iraq and the UAE, with contractors, consultants, clients, in private as well as govt.sectors.
- ♦ Widely experienced in Project Management techniques including Resource scheduling, Resource levelling, Cost-benefit analysis, Project Crashing, PERT & CPM techniques as applied to large Construction Projects as well as to large number of small projects.
- ♦ Familiar with international standards and specifications for project management, construction, materials, contract management, e.g., FIDIC, PMBOK, ACI, BS, EN, etc.
- ♦ Specialised in managing large number of new projects and contracts simultaneously.
- ♦ Confident in managing soft as well as hard skills. Managed large workforce both in the field and within the office environments.
- ♦ Achieved results through team-work, knowledge sharing, staff-motivation, optimal utilization of incentives, negotiation and conflict-resolution skills, etc.
- ♦ With quality being the primary focus, changed the work culture of companies that associated with him.